The EBC RP-X range of brake pads have been developed for track day and competition use. The pad compound benefits from a flat torque curve with a high friction level from cold.
- High initial bite, ideal for short races or under-servo’d cars
- Flat torque curve for predictable braking throughout the temperature range
- High level of friction (0,55 mu average)
- Fade resistance up to 850 Deg C
- Nucap NRS hook pad retention system eliminates pad separation from the back plate
EBC RP-X compound brake pads offer excellent fade resistance up to extreme temperatures, yet they offer a high friction level from cold. This makes them a great choice for races where warming up the brakes prior is not possible. Designed to offer long pad life with moderate rotor wear. The pad back plates are cut from stainless steel to reduce heat transfer and help reduce brake fluid temperature. A revolutionary Nucap NRS pad retention system prevents the pad material from separating from the back plate which is a great safety feature.