The Motul high performance Technosynthese lubricant has been specially engineered for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) gearbox types. Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with DCT gearboxes featuring Double-Dry Clutch Transmission and Double-Wet Clutch Transmission designs.
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with DCT transmissions by optimising friction
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on engine fly wheel
- Protects numerous gears, compact and heavily loaded
- Gives superior transmission response: smooth shift feeling and no torque interruption between shifts
- Improves DCT transmissions response at cold temperature
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam
Especially suitable for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) supplied by ZF, Getrag or Borg Warner and used by the main car manufacturers: VW-Audi-Seat-Skoda (DSG or S-tronic), BMW (DKG), Mercedes Benz (7G DCT), Porsche (PDK), Ford (Powershift), Opel (DSG), PSA Peugeot-Citroen (DCS) , Renault (EDC, DC4), Nissan (GR6).
Meets API GL-4 standard
Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.