ProTrack compound brake pads from PBS brakes have been specifically developed for track day or Motorsport use. They provide a lower initial bite with superb pedal feel and excellent stopping power making them a perfect choice for light track use, wet conditions or race series with low grip control tyres.
- 0-700 degrees working temperature for fade free braking
- Low initial bite with excellent control, ideal for wet races or low grip tyres
- Suitable for a range of Motorsport disciplines and track day use
- Requires light bedding in only
- Long pad life and kind to discs
PBS ProTrack brake pads have been developed by racers for racers and have been successfully used in many MSA and European championships. the friction range of the ProComp pad material is 0.40 to 0.48mu which provides progressive and predictable braking ideal for low grip conditions. During manufacture the pads are subjected to a heat curing process which removes unwanted gasses. This process eliminates the necessity for a lengthy bedding in process.
Performance Brake Solutions (PBS) ProTrack brake pads are designed for competition / off road use, and as such are not approved for use on the road